What is Supported Employment?
Access Industries believes in a holistic approach to employment support. In addition to excellent workplace facilities, we provide other services for supported employees to facilitate a supportive and productive workplace. These services are underpinned by the National Standards for Disability Services, and the NDIS Practice Standards, and provide an environment for each employee to achieve their workplace goals.
Our Supported Employment services include:
- Individual Employment Plan (EIP) that outlines your employment goals and identifies other areas of support needed
- Welfare Officers who support you with personal issues
- Safety and Training Officers who work with you to achieve your employment goals
- One-on-one training
- Internal group training
- Subsidised canteen
- Annual Presidents’ Award for work commitment and/or outstanding personal development
- Service Awards Recognition
- Flexible work hours to meet your needs
- Safety Awareness sessions (led by Supported Employees and their managers)