Individual Employment Plans (IEP)
All supported employees have an IEP. Our Training Officers and Welfare Officers are jointly responsible for the assessment, development, and monitoring of an employee’s IEP.
The plan is used to:
- Ascertain the strengths and needs of the employee with respect to their vocational aspirations.
- provide information on employment options so the employee can make informed choices.
- Assist the employee to set out short- and long-term goals.
- Develop training strategies to assist the employee in attaining vocational goals.
- Evaluate progress, and review goals and strategies.