Disability Support Worker/Employment Coach
Seven Hills, Sydney, NSW
Servicing clients in Sydney and Lithgow areas
Access Industries has a new opportunity for a Disability Support Worker (Employment Coach) to join the team based at Seven Hills on a permanent, full-time basis.
You’ll be working under our Welfare Officer and as part of a team to ensure the wellbeing of our supported employees is optimised. Occasional travel may be required within the Sydney region and Lithgow.
Reporting to the Welfare Officer, you will:
• Assist supported employees to achieve their employment goals and objectives
• Assist with supporting supported employees to understand the activities and processes being undertaken, how to work in sequence and work safely while complying with quality requirements
• Assist with developing and maintaining accurate case notes, NDIS records, etc.
• Assist with developing and maintaining individual employment plans
• Participate in wage assessments when required
• Carry out any other duties as necessary
What you will need to succeed in the role:
• A minimum Certificate III in Disability or Community Services
• Experience working with people with disabilities
• A good understanding of adult learning principles and how to develop, mentor and support people with disabilities
• A positive attitude and commitment to teamwork
To apply for this role, email the HR team – email@example.com with your resume.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE WEDNESDAY 24 May 2023
ACCESS INDUSTRIES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER