We currently have a vacancy at our Erskine Park site for a motivated and passionate individual who has a keen interest in pursuing a front-line leadership role. As a leading hand this is an exciting opportunity to kickstart your leadership journey. You will be coached, mentored, and learn important leadership skills such as managing a team to reach production targets, machine operation, warehouse duties and proficient in carrying out specific customer projects. The position will be based at Erskine Park.
• Leading hand duties including managing a team of production operators.
• Sound knowledge and experience working in a production line, and operating machinery and equipment.
• Assist with prepack production processes.
• Assist with warehouse functions (heavy lifting required).
• Perform work tasks in accordance with Customer Specifications and applicable Standard Operating Procedures.
• Perform required tasks without compromising Safety and Quality.
• Ensure correct GMP and housekeeping guidelines are followed.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate:
• A passion or interest in leadership and growing others.
• Great communication skills and a positive demeanour.
• Effective time management skills and strong ability to juggle multiple competing priorities.
• Experience and/or strong interest in learning to use manual and electric machines.
• Real interest in developing team members and a high attention to detail.
• Strong focus on GMP, Quality and committed to meet customer requirements.
• Good understanding of production targets and how they can be met.
• Exceptional problem-solving and numeracy skills.
• Able to write, speak and understand English.
• Reliable, punctual and able to display initiative.
• A natural team player who thrives working within a team environment.
Email the HR team – email@example.com with subject line “Expression of Interest – Leading Hand –
Erskine Park” and attach in the email your CV and cover letter.
Early applications are strongly encouraged, as the position may be filled before the closing date.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST CLOSING DATE: 13-02-2024