These annual awards are made in memory of past Presidents of Access Industries.
Nominations are received from all company employees and staff.
Nominees of this award are made to the company’s supported employees who have :
- Achieved significant self-improvement at work or outside of work; or
- Performed a praiseworthy act or acts at work or outside of work
Successful nominees receive a cash award plus an engraved plaque. An honor Board is also displayed at each Division, listing the names of past winners.
Separate awards are presented at the end-of-year functions for each Division
Sydney Operations (including Seven Hills, Erskine Park, and Horsley Park sites); Newcastle; and Lithgow.
The 2020 Presidents’ award winners were:
- Robbie Somerville, Newcastle
- Chantelle Sanders, Sydney Operations
- Michael Brunzlow, Lithgow